Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Tree 2.2 > Discussions, Troubleshooting & Problems

Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Mosets'd

Default Ticked the box "Send e-mail to reviewer upon approval/rejection" cause error

Mosets Tree 2.2.3 on joomla 1.7 installed.

1) Submitted test review from frontend, which is fine.
2) Went to backend and I can see one review under pending approval, so far so good.
3) I chose "Approve" and ticked the box "Send e-mail to reviewer upon approval/rejection". (I have already got email template set-up via Rating/Rev configuration section). I chose Pre-defined reply #1 and then it populates the message box, so far so good.
4) Clicked save button and I get error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /htdocs/XXXXXXX/administrator/components/com_mtree/admin.mtree.php on line 2781

Did the whole thing again and this time chose "Reject" and ticked the box "Send e-mail to reviewer upon approval/rejection", same issue.

Once again I repeated the above steps but this time WITHOUT ticking the "Send e-mail to reviewer upon approval/rejection" box, and it works fine.

So it looks like the problem is when I ticked the "Send e-mail to reviewer upon approval/rejection" box.

Any suggestion, please help!