Go Back   Mosets Community > Third party Developers, Addons and Services for Mosets components > 3rd party addons & Custom Jobs

Old 06-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Mosets'd

Exclamation $$$ HELP, Need better search option. Willing to pay!$$$

Hi, Im a newbie and running the new HP 1.0 and Joomla 1.5.8. I am looking for a paid hack or extension that will enhance my search. I tried Country Manager but it didnt work. (Long story)

SO this is what I am looking for, If you click on the link of my website you will see there is a Search Retirement Communities tab.
http://www.endlesssunday.com/index.p...d=65&Itemid=47

1. In this tab I want users to be able to search by

Type: For Rent / For Sale
Price Range - (This adjusts based on choosing for rent or for sale)
Secondary Type: Resort Communities, Apartments, Etc, Etc
State: Filtered Drop Down
City: FIltered Drop DOwn
Search By Name - Open field

For type and sub type I would like use checkboxes. I am also looking for a better "sort by" solution.

I have seen a lot of people looking for something like this in the forum, so I hope someone has come up with a solution

2. Second Problem: Try to search using the search engine on my website. Type in Louise. Up top you will see Main > search results. Click on Main and it takes you to some random page. I would like it to take the user back to the main page.

3. Third Problem: If you click on Louise, up top you will see Main > Home > Louise. I would like an obvious go back to search results box.

I am trying to finish my website soon. So if you can solve my problems send reply with how you would do it and a fair price.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:56 AM

I realise this is an old post but did you manage to get things sorted? This thread should help you with the search function. If you get stuck give me a shout.