Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Announcements and Discussions > Mosets & Joomla

Old 02-17-2009, 02:34 AM
Mosets'd

Exclamation Any One get payment mod to work with Moset

Has anyone been able to get a payment sytsem to work in moset Tree 2.0.9.
I paid over $100.00 for moset paid $65.00 for payments plus and still nothing is working driving me insane. tried AEC, Tried, about 5 others too nothing works. Any help would be great
Old 02-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

Have you tried contacting the guys from Payment Plus & AEC directly about the problem?
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Mosets'd

I know for a fact the older version of AEC worked well. I used it myself.

The best route would be to have a custom plugin/component made to do exactly what you want. The problem with AEC is that its got just too many features and supports so many platforms and Payments Plus... sorry buddy but has to use Fabrik??? All that is being solid is a script and directions from what I can tell. If so I am not even sure why its on the JED its supposed to be installable through the use of Joomla!'s built in installer.

Anyhow, I can tell you who can build it for you WELL or if you want we can go half and half on it because I need something similar. Jut not enough time to do it myself.

James
Old 02-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Mosets'd

Smile contact me

please contact me I need a joomla programmer for some ideas i have maybe we can become partners on the adventure
Old 02-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Mosets'd

I have sent you a private message on here but am not sure how to go about contacting you any other way. If you could please send me a Private Message here with your e-mail address or MSN Messenger information and we can discuss.

Thanks,
James
Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 AM

Just for the record, I provided over 6 hours of email help to melissasmalley to get PaymentsPlus working for them. Most of there issues were settings based and general inexperience with joomla. I say this because there initial problems came from trying to install the Patch Kit supplied as a component instead of FTP-ing it as per the instructions.

Additionally trying to help them was increasingly difficult with only one line statements with very little information. In the end however we got it working. Also when I emailed them the component I specifically said if you need help email me and not post questions here.

To anyone interested in PaymentsPlus I can assure you of person to person HELP, but like anything to get help you must give as much information as possible, including errors details. Just claiming "it doesn't work" can't help me identify the problem you may have.

Regards to all Steve!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Mosets'd

Smile Reply to Steve

At no time did i ever say you did not help. I may be new to joomla but my designer is not. Just so you know, 60% of the help you gave, my designer had to fix, the fact that the admin email has to be on the paypal account and you said nothing about that, the fact that there is no book with the program the fact that you do not mention alot stuff we are suppose to do. so before you get pissy with me and think your right, guess again now you have my attitude, your email support is not any thing less than just that. I gave you access you tested it told me it worked ya the offline payment works they have to do nothing but the paypal payment does not work i need to encrytpe my payments from my website still waiting on that responce of where to put the code but not to worry my designer will do it. I will say this the program is worth the money, Steve does help he will log into your website tell you its fixed But the coding could use a treak or two, all in all I think its ok.

PS Steve I posted this before i contacted you next time you have an issue with me contact me and i posted a positive review on joomla.org should of come here first thats ok i will have my designer leave you feed back
Old 02-20-2009, 09:31 AM

I'm sorry you took that personally,

Saying that you posted this before contacting me is exactly my point. I can't read minds and you opened this thread basically saying you we're not getting any help or support, I simply replied to it because I don't want people getting the wrong impression.

The point I was trying to make was, if you or anyone for that matter wants help you need to give the information as to the problem in order to get assistance. Simply saying "it doesn't work" or something similar doesn't help anyone or point to the problem.

Also, Yes, at present I'm writing the Help Manual I make no secret of that, however the program does have several Info Boxes explaining certain fields and other editing information where needed. with that, in regard to admin_email, this is the field name in the PP database and this is the Field in question in PaymentsPlus PayPal Configuration:
PayPal Account Email:
and this is what's in the info box along side it:
PayPal Account Email:
Email address of your pay to paypal account.

If you enter the wrong email, how is that my fault and why is it an error in the code? It works for everyone else and even you admit that once you added the email you entered to your PayPal account it worked. Again how is this an error in the code?.

Regards Steve!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:41 AM

Hi James,
Sorry Buddy just to clarify your post, the original Tutorial System uses Fabrik BUT PaymentsPlus does not it is totally independent using its own database system. PaymentsPlus is a total re-write of the original tutorials with some vast improvements including handeling multiple listing types from the database and being able to limit listings based on listing type. Additionally, it's an installable component with its own admin panel.

Regards Steve!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanspot View Post
I know for a fact the older version of AEC worked well. I used it myself.

The best route would be to have a custom plugin/component made to do exactly what you want. The problem with AEC is that its got just too many features and supports so many platforms and Payments Plus... sorry buddy but has to use Fabrik??? All that is being solid is a script and directions from what I can tell. If so I am not even sure why its on the JED its supposed to be installable through the use of Joomla!'s built in installer.

Anyhow, I can tell you who can build it for you WELL or if you want we can go half and half on it because I need something similar. Jut not enough time to do it myself.

James
Old 02-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Mosets'd

Obviously I don't own a copy of it otherwise I would not have mentioned all the rest of the info that I did. I assumed it was still based on Fabrik which your older hack was... correct?

Anyhow, my apologize for making an assumption.

James
Old 02-20-2009, 01:06 PM

Hi James,
contact me via demo.aussiepass.com.au with your email and I'll pass some info on to you that I think you'll appreciate.

Regards Steve
Old 02-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Mosets'd

Thumbs up

Great to hear you still improve payment plus Steve! I will be interested to know about it even that I prefer AEC bcs of its GPL and I have already sponsored AEC with some subscription money for future dev too.

Is it possible to use payment plus with AEC ?