Go Back   Mosets Community > Third party Developers, Addons and Services for Mosets components > 3rd party addons & Custom Jobs

Old 01-22-2008, 07:33 AM

Default Finding a good developer for MT 2.0 and Joomla?

Hello:

I am a newbie to both Joomla and Mosets Tree. I have the "Building websites with Joomla" Book and have been stumbling through installing and configuring Mosets Tree (somebody write a manual quick! )

I have determined that I need help on both products. Can anyone here recommend a good site to hire an expert that can help me with my questions? I don't need any custom work done just someone to turn to when I can't find an answer to my question or the answer requires background knowledge I don't have.

I have already found Joomlancers so feel free to mention any other sites or individuals.

Thanks,

Frank
Old 01-22-2008, 09:25 AM

ZipCodeShop offers both 30 minute and 60 minute consults through live chat.

Basically it is a fixed cost consult that you can use to get your questions answered. The reps will also login to your site with your permission to perform installs, configuration or maintenance. They are experts on Joomla, Mosets Tree, PHP and MySQL.

You can chat with a pre-sales rep prior to paying for a consult in order to make sure that your question can be answered. You also don't have to use up all the time at once as it is banked for future chats if you only use a portion of the time during your initial consult. Live Remote Consults are available 24/7 and no appointment is required.

More details can be found here:

http://www.zipcodeshop.com/live-remo...emote-consult/