Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 08-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Mosets'd

Default Change the way main image of the property listing shows

Hello,

I need to change the way main image of the property listing shows.

When you click on an property listing, the main image of the property listing appear at top, and thumbnail images for that property are shown below main image.

I need when i click on the main image of the property listing, the screen to dims, focusing on the original image, and also "close" button at the top-right corner of the original image. When you click the "close" button OR click outside the image, the image to dissapear, focusing on the property listing.

What I need is exactly shown when you go to Joomla admin panel, login, and select Components/Hot Property and click on the button at the right side labeled "Settings". You can see that clicking on the button at the right side labeled "Settings" dims the screen, focusing on the settings. You can see also the rounded "close" button at the top-right corner of the settings. I need exactly the same effect when I click on main image of the property listing.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best Regards

Last edited by ivankadpeneva; 08-10-2011 at 01:54 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Mosets'd

In other words you'd like to have a lightbox effect when displaying images. HP implements photo gallery through a plugin. That plugin should be modified to include lightbox JS or to be replaced with another one - I developed a gallery plugin with lightbox pop-ups.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:07 AM
Mosets'd

Hello gray,

Kindly ask you, please give me some code to apply to the existing HP plugin, so lightbox JS to be in effect for me.

Best Regards
Old 08-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Mosets'd

Slimbox - there are 2 versions, for different MooTools versions.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Mosets'd

Hello Gray,

Thank you very much, I have readed the provided url, and i am little afraid and need some help.

I use Joomla 1.5.23 and Hot Property 1.0

I have downloaded Slimbox 1.71a for MooTools 1.2 assuming the Joomla 1.5.23 uses MooTools 1.2. Is this correct?

After that point I do not know how and where to install that Slimbox 1.71a?

I readed the Setup section of the url you have provided, but I need more clear instructions how exactly to apply Slimbox 1.71a to HP.

Kindly ask you, please help me by giving me some clear instructions, where exactly to put the Slimbox 1.71a code into HP files?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Old 09-15-2011, 01:36 AM

Default This slideshow is great!!

Ivankadpeneva, watch this slideshow...Thera are some slideshow on this web site: Joomlamotor.com