Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Announcements and Discussions > Mosets & Joomla

Old 04-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Mosets'd

Default My honest suggestion for moset's "support" improvement

Hey guys, here is my thought that I would love to share with you guys. It came across me since I feel guilty asking for "easy" help every time I stumbled upon problems with mosets.

I know usually coders can't help when it comes to something like manual coding or hand-code stuff. I am hoping for hints or point outs and I will try to figure out myself. I have self-taught alots of things after buying this component and I am willing to learn more.

Knowing I couldn't "personalize" this component is yet frustrating, while I know most of users here are coders or programmers but I didn't know doing little modification like that need those skills.

Is there a way making users like me could fully benefit from mosets? I have read bad reviews @ joomla.org saying the support is weak. I don't think that is true and fair since from what I know this type of support or help isn't included in the price that paid for the component.

I suggest instead of just FAQs and just bundle of typical forum "help me!" post why not moset make like how-tos section or at least make commercial skins/templates, I bet more users will be happy to have more "personalize" look that they could use within their site. Even 3rd-party could (if it's legal) sell any mostree template that would definitely make some noobies who bought this component happy with their purchase.

Thank you reading, and I meant good-intention in every words I say here. I love this component and would love to see it's growing.

Here is the initial thread if any of you willing to help me:
http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.p...4991#post24991

Last edited by derred; 04-17-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Mosets'd

I put "support" since I know it's not supposed to be direct support and hopefully you got what I meant.

Yeah usually users or potential users seek things that is user-friendly (not just that only coders or programmers-friendly). Mind we are talking about Joomla, which have the basic idea and intention that not just coders or programmers could build a website. Since moset is Joomla component and with the price it costs, I honestly think some improvement I mentioned could benefit both mosets and users.

Again thank you for reading.