Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 06-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Mosets'd

Done Multiple Select List issue

I seem to have an issue with any custom field that allows multiple items to be selected (e.g. a multiple select list).

I created an extra field "Multiple Select List" to display amenities for rental houses. When the home is first entered into HP, I select the amenities (ctrl click to select multiple items) and save the property.

The first time I open the property again (e.g. to change a price) the amenities are still selected correctly.

The second time I open the property to change a price only the first item on the amenities list is selected and the other previously selected items are no longer highlighted.

I can reselect the amenities and hit save, which corrects the listing, but next time I open the property the selection is wrong again.

I also tested it with the Checkbox option and it seems to do the same thing (it unchecks all but the first option on second open).

Any ideas or suggestions on a fix would be appreciated! (or a nudge to an older post if this has been addressed.

Thanks!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

I couldn't replicate this bug in HP 1.0 Beta 4. Are you running the this latest version?

If you're still having issue with this, please open a thread in Priority Support forum with temp. access to your site's back-end. I'll take a closer look at this.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:33 AM
Mosets'd

Many thanks to Mosets for a fast resolution (even though I had managed to create the issue myself)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight View Post
I've found the problem with the way you entered your elements, eg:

Code:
Fireplace|
Hot Tub|
High Speed Internet|
Cable TV|
The issue lies in the line breaks you use right after the pipe (|) character, causing HP not recognizing your selection properly.
I should have entered them as:
Fireplace|Hot Tub|High Speed Internet|etc...

Thanks again!