Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 06-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Mosets'd

Exclamation New properties will not publish immediately

I am having issues with Hot Property v.1.0.0b4. When I create a new property, publish and feature it, it will not actually publish till the next day. The creation and the publish dates are the same by default when you create the property listing. If I go in and change the publish date to the day prior (day before the create date ), then it will immediately show up on the front-end of the site. For some reason, it seems that the property cannot be published on the same day as the created date.

Is there any way that I can fix this, so that I do not have to change my publish date every time I make a change?

I looked through the discussion boards for an answer, but I have come up short. I noticed that there is a way to change it to auto publish by changing the deafult value of "published" to "1". This unfortunately did not fix my issue.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Steven
Old 06-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

Hi Steven,

Please open a thread in Priority Support Forum with reference to this thread, URL to your site and temp. login to the back-end. I'll take a closer look at this.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Mosets'd

Default Property not publishing

dknight

I'm having the same issue, but would like the solution posted here instead of the private forum so others having the same issue can find the solution and work through it more quickly.

Thanks,
Roberta
Old 01-07-2011, 08:07 PM

I'm using 1.0.b4 as well, has this issue been fixed in latest HP release? I'm planing on upgrade