Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 03-29-2010, 10:00 PM

Default No image thumbnails - 1.0.0b4

Hi, I've read through the forums for a possible solution, but have not been able to find one.
I am running HP version 1.0.0b4 on J1.5.11, and ever since my last HP upgrade, each time I create a new property listing I have had to go back into the Property after I've saved and then re-order the images for an actual property image thumbnail to appear; otherwise the default 'no image available' icon displays.

I would greatly appreciate the community's assistance with this. Perhaps some direction to a file and a line that needs to be edited (if that is the case).

I'm sure one of the responses would be to upgrade the HP or Joomla version, but I would like to hold off on that for now as everything IS working fine. Unless of course if upgrading is a proved solution.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by var_cin; 03-29-2010 at 10:11 PM.