Go Back   Mosets Community > Third party Developers, Addons and Services for Mosets components > 3rd party addons & Custom Jobs

Old 12-10-2006, 09:54 AM

Default Developer Wanted for Custom HP Project

We are loking to do something nearly identical to the job done on http://www.uslister.com with all the additional open source mapping and schools, neighborhoods info like they have there. We may want to utilize google maps and integrate it a bit differently but thats the basic functionality we're looking for.

We're ready to move forward just as soon as we can find someone competent, which I know you are, and agree on a price and timeframe. Like everyone, we'd like it done as soon as possible.

Please get back to me asap and if there's any clean layouts that you have the files for that might help us in the meantime while this is being worked on we would gewtly appreciaite it. Anything that lists the property types with the thumbs left and all the descriptive items directly to the right i a nice clean way would hold us over for a short time while this is worked on.

After it's completed for our own listings, phase 2 will have you integrate the listings from our mls ftp feed into the sane system but price phase 1 first and we'l go from there. other long term development opprtunities exist for competent, reliable and quick delivery. We have over 150 active sites and an enormous ongoing development list for various sites.

Thanks in advance.
Rich Shaw - VTWS
[email protected]