Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Tree 3.x > Discussions, Troubleshooting & Problems

Old 04-21-2022, 11:26 AM
Mosets'd

Default Radius Search

Hello. I am very interested in getting native support for a radius geo-search in Mosets Tree. I have been using the MyJoom radius search plugin for years and it worked great, but it is no longer in active development. It has mostly stopped working on my site but I need that functionality.

https://myjoom.com/products/mosets-t...ch-plugin.html

Lee, I have emailed you about this before and you said you were not interested in adding it to Mosets Tree. Since now Joomla4 is out and you have a new version have you reconsidered? I think that this would give you a product that can't be duplicated by anyone else that I know of.

I have not upgraded my site to Joomla4 yet so I have not tried v4 of Mosets Tree. I don't see anything on the site about it having this functionality though so I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone else would like it.

Please consider making this feature native to Mosets Tree!
Old 05-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Mosets'd

This is something I'd definitely use.