Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Mosets'd

Default Saving Price field and Publish Until field issues

Hi,

I have been using Hot Property for 3 years now and been happy with no issues. However recently have experienced 2 rather strange issues that I cannot track to any specific cause, these are

1. If I open a property in the admin and just close it will retain all details. However if I open the property and save again the price field gets reset to the default value of '0'. This means that any property that is being modified is having its prices reset to zero, not good.

2. Again if I open a property in admin and close again the 'Publish Until' date stays at never. However if I make a change to the property the Publish to date reverts to 1999...even though the default is 0000-00-00 00:00:00. This means the property does not display on the front end.

I'm really not sure why this has happened as no changes have taken place to the Hot Property code.

If somebody is able to respond that would be much appreciated as this is preventing the system being used. For your info running on Joomla 1.5.22

I am able to provide FTP access and MYSQL databse accesss if required.

Many thanks in advance
A

Last edited by afdev; 03-08-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Mosets'd

Default Any thoughts

Anyone any ideas.?