Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Tree 2.2 > Discussions, Troubleshooting & Problems

Old 12-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Mosets'd

Default How to add own styling class to custom field?

I know this has been asked before but there is no solid solution. I looked at the forum already but no luck.

I created a custom field using “Checkbox with Image” type. For the Field Elements parameter in this custom field, I inputed the following: acessible_train|acessible_bus|level_Access|wheelch air ramp|loop_system|accessible_toilet|designated_park ing|car_park|cafe|sight_braille|staff_assistance|c ontact

Altogether 12 values, hence that is why you see 12 image icons.
Even I set “Columns” parameter (bottom right) as “9”, it is not going to solve the problem obviously.

Here is the issue. I realized that this custom field has the same style or share the same class as the rest of the template fields and that is why I am having difficult time to style it.
Ideally I want a row of 9 icons horizontally so I guess this custom field must have it own styling class. I know you need to insert codes somewhere in sub_listingSummary.tpl.php file but since I am not a programmer, I have no idea what to do, please help, this project is urgent for accessibility website.

See attached screenshot for further explanation -

Please see next screenshot for what I am aiming to do:

I would want the same thing for the listing detailing page also. I am using Mosets Tree 2.2.3. I am using Joomla 1.7.2. Your help is most appreciated, many thanks.

Last edited by stevenkong; 12-09-2011 at 12:54 AM.