Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Announcements and Discussions > Mosets & Joomla

Old 06-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Mosets'd

Default Mosets and CB integration

Hi
There doesn't seem to a feature request section so I'm posting here: basically, I'm wondering if there are any plans to integrate Mosets and Community Builder? The upgrade to Mosets 3 with the listing owner profile is such a good idea, but lots of sites use either CB or Jomsocial for member management, and this would be a really big step forward for Mosets.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Mosets'd

I'll add my vote for this.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:58 AM
petercralen

I m personlly not big fan of that kind of features, what will make mosets heavy component and it will lost his simplicity and speed ...

If integrate with Community Builder, then also Jomsocial, Easy Social, Kunena ... what else ?

Maybe good solution if it can works externaly as additional extension.

I dont see much purpose to integration of some community to directory, bc. dont see any advantage of that. I mean value for users/visitors.

I think Mosets Tree beat other similar extensions with its simplicity and speed.

Just today I tried again SobiPro ... omg boys ... what Mosets load in about 1 second, SobiPro loads the same entry for 5 seconds. I really dont understand how can somebody use that Sobi
Old 08-02-2014, 04:29 AM
Mosets'd

Peter,

The reason for such integrations is that users on a site which uses, for example, Community Builder and Mosets Tree can have one user profile instead of two.

It would not force you to use CB (or Kunena, or Easy Social).

The value for visitors is that
(i) they only create on profile, and
(2) they find all their user information in one place (MT listings, Kunena entires, etc)

Community Builder integrates nicely with many components (eg Kunena). Integration of MT and CB would be a very nice option for those of us who use CB, and not interfere with those of you who do not.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:40 AM
petercralen

Hi,

I m not familiar with community components, but if they create profile with CB or Kunena, they use it as login instead of core user profile ?

Is it integration available now with using user menu and modules ?

I m sorry if I m wrong, its just how I think.