Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 09-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Mosets'd

Default Advanced search problem

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a strange phenomenon when I do advanced searches: the menu titles on the results page are changing colour depending on the search criteria.

Want to see? Go to keydreamhome.com and select a pre-determined search or two from the menu and you will see the menu titles change from blue to red or black.

Also, I have defined the format of the results listing in the CSS, but some of the results are formatted differently.

Can anyone point me to the source of this issue? Are there numerous CSS files being selected based on results, or are there different areas of the CSS which are being selected based on said results?

Very confused!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew
Old 10-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Mosets'd

Default mod_hp_properties_wpic control

Guys and gals,

Which file would I want to edit in order to have some more useful information showing up in this module - more than just the reference and a thumbnail, I mean. I want to get price and type, etc onto this brief listing.

Any clues? Iīve been poking around for ages and cant seem to find the appropriate file!

Thanks in advance
Andrew
Old 10-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

Quote:
Want to see? Go to keydreamhome.com and select a pre-determined search or two from the menu and you will see the menu titles change from blue to red or black.
Weird, but I've no idea why it's behaving like that. FYI, this is happening in Firefox. It does not occur on Safari or Opera.

Quote:
Which file would I want to edit in order to have some more useful information showing up in this module - more than just the reference and a thumbnail, I mean. I want to get price and type, etc onto this brief listing.
To include more fields here, edit each of the field and set "Show in listing" to "Yes".
Old 10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Mosets'd

Hi,

The show in listing setting is already set for the fields I am interested in. What I want is for the module named HotProperties with pic, which I have in horNav position to display some more fields other than reference and a pic. I still canīt find the appropriate code, though!

Any help appreciated.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

The template to override is at this location:

/modules/mod_hp_properties_wpic/tmpl/default.php

You should be able to output the price using $property->price. For type though, you'll need to make additional query for that.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Mosets'd

Thatīs fantastic, thank you!