Go Back   Mosets Community > Third party Developers, Addons and Services for Mosets components > 3rd party addons & Custom Jobs

Old 12-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Exclamation All Joomla PaymentsPLUS

PaymentsPLUS is an Installable Multiple Listing Types AND Payments System In One!

Due to popular request, I've spent the last few months writing an installable component based on my popular Multiple Listing Types and Payments System Tutorials. I plan to release this component early in the new year (January 2009). The new system uses its own admin section forms handeling, negating the need for Fabrik as in the tutorial based versions.

The release vesion was written as a component to plugin to Mosets Tree Version 2.09 and is compatible with Joomla 1.58+ in Legacy Mode. Being a legacy version it should be compatible with Joomla 1.1 series although at this point has not beed tested. Eventually All Joomla Payments Plus will be converted to a Native version for Joomla 1.5 series.

All Joomla PaymentsPlus will be released as a commercial component at a cost of $65 USD licensed for one domain. If you need multiple domain licenses for AllJoomla PaymentsPlus contact me for special pricing Your purchase will include support and upgrades for 12 months from date of purchase. Additional support/upgrades after 12 months will cost $30 USD. Unlike its closest rival (MamboCharge), All Joomla PaymentsPlus will be released un-encrypted, enabling you to modify the code base to suit your website.

More details including features and demo site will follow shortly. However if you would like further info please contact me via www.demo.aussiepass.com.au

A plugin for Hot Property may follow in future releases but at this stage is not promised as I generally develop things only where I have a need. However, if someone is interested in working with me to develop a Hot Property plugin please contact me for further discussion with details of your proposal. Note this person must have PHP, MYSQL and Hot Property Experience.

Regards and Merry Christmas to all Steve!!!

Last edited by tradewise; 01-31-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Change Demo URL, typo
Old 01-16-2009, 09:40 AM

Default All Joomla PaymentsPLUS UPDATE

To anyone following this thread,
Just to let you know I'm currently bug testing the component on a live server and hope to release it within a week (all going well). The reason for the delay was that I've added some new features and want to be sure that it all works as it should.

Some New features added:

Listing Types are database controlled.
Allows you to add new listing types, the component is supplied with 3 Listing Type templates (Free Listing, Standard Listing and Featured Listing). If you want to add a new type you simply need to save a new template for it then set the settings in the database.

Multiple Subscription Products based on Listing Type
Allows you to create multiple products using the same Listing Type. Example you could have 3 Standard Listing products each with a different duration and price eg.
P1, 3months $25.00
P2, 6 months $40.00
P3, 2 Years $100.00

Maximum Listings Per User
Every listing Product can have a different setting for the maximum listings a user can place. (note this is a global setting not an individual user setting).
Example:
P1, 3months $25.00 Max Listings 5
P2, 6 months $40.00 Max Listings 3
P3, 2 Years $100.00 Max Listings Unlimited
P4, 1 Years Free Basic Text Listing, Max Listings 1

Demo Site www.demo.aussiepass.com.au

Regards to all Steve!!!

Last edited by tradewise; 01-25-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added Demo URL
Old 01-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Mosets'd

We're using the new CB Subs for payments, which integrates smoothly with Tree.

Can we use the features in your component regarding limiting the amount of listings pr. owner without having the use the payment part of your component?
Old 01-16-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Lund View Post
We're using the new CB Subs for payments, which integrates smoothly with Tree.

Can we use the features in your component regarding limiting the amount of listings pr. owner without having the use the payment part of your component?
Not really, as the limiting the amount of listing relies on several factors within the payment component to function.

Regards Steve!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:12 PM

Default All Joomla PaymentsPLUS AVAILABLE

I am pleased to announce that All Joomla PaymentsPlus the Installable Multiple Listing Types AND Payments System In One, Stable release Version 1.0 is now available.

More details on my website www.demo.aussiepass.com.au

Regards to all - Steve!!!

Last edited by tradewise; 01-25-2009 at 01:47 PM. Reason: updated demo url
Old 01-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Mosets'd

Wow, yes that sure is much informative

Nothing but a "site under construction"-splash screen?
Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Lund View Post
Wow, yes that sure is much informative

Nothing but a "site under construction"-splash screen?
Yeah - Sorry it's www.demo.aussiepass.com.au however the URL was in the first post above, this it was sitting in front of a computer 36 hours straight does!

I'm still working on the demo site, email me IS you want access, use contact page from above link.

Regards Steve!!!

Last edited by tradewise; 01-25-2009 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Updated demo url
Old 01-25-2009, 01:51 PM

Default Demo Site now Live for PaymentsPlus

Demo Site now available for PaymentsPlus view demo at
www.demo.aussiepass.com.au

I've created 2 logins so you can quickly access both the Admin section (backend) and the User experience from the Frontend. Please beware that the Demo Database resets to original settings/data every 2 Hours based on Server Time.

More info from above link.

Regards to all Steve
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Mosets'd

That looks excellent is it only for joomla 1.5?
Old 01-28-2009, 08:31 AM

The release vesion was written with a patch kit for Mosets Tree Version 2.09 and is compatible with Joomla 1.58+ in Legacy Mode. Being a legacy version it may be compatible with Joomla 1.1 series although it has not been tested as all development is being geared towards a native version for Joomla 1.5+.

Hope this helps

Regards Steve!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:33 AM

Default PaymentsPlus License being Updated

To anybody interested in PaymentsPlus

At present PaymentsPlus is commercial software, however I will be releasing it as open source under a GNU GPL, version 2 license within the next few weeks. Yup, we're going to be giving PaymentPlus away as Freely available Software real soon.

However, all the manuals, tutorials, priority support and other stuff will be available only via subscription on a new site I'm currently building. Anyone who purchases a commercial license now, will have the license converted to a Platinum membership on the new site.

Note: PaymentsPlus is currently compatible for Mtree 2.09 on Joomla 1.58+
I have plans to build a kit for Hot Property for a future release.

The current demo site at www.demo.aussiepass.com.au will be replaced I'll update this post and others when the new site is live.

Regards to all Steve!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 10:34 PM

Default PaymentsPlus 2.0 Native is now Open Source

As of today, PaymentsPlus 2.0 is released as free open source software licensed under GNU GPL version 2. The only requirement to access public areas is that you must be registered & logged in. Registered Users can access the free download area & General Forums.

Demo: www.demo.paymentsplus.com.au

More details on the website.

Regards to all Steve.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:34 PM

Default PaymentsPlus 2.10 Now Available

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of PaymentsPlus 2.10 with a new Patch Kit for Mosets Tree 2.1.0

Demo: www.demo.paymentsplus.com.au

More details on the PaymentsPlus website.

Regards to all Steve.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Mosets'd

Thumbs up

Thanks for this Steve.

Have following your dev of this extension and maybe this was a correct decsion of you.

I though prefer another model for users of these kind of solutions for HP and MT where you list for free just a small set up fee for filtering bad listings from spam.

What I like is pay for action where you have a pay per lead/enquirer system instead just using the standard form for collecting enquirer and charge for them to the listing owners. Just like Google.

all the best!
Old 11-14-2009, 10:35 AM

Just an Update on PaymentsPlus, today I released version 2.15 for Mtree 2.12 this new release has 2 major improvements.

PaymentsPlus 2.15 for Mtree 2.12
First is now the Add Listing templates are totally controlled be the database wihich means that you no longer have to edit add listing templates to create or modify Listing Types. Creating or modifying is just a matter of filling in a simple form.

Second, I've added a One-Off purchase button for PayPal, this means that users now have the option to make a single purchase or an automatically recurring subscription. All the payment options can be set by Admin.

Hot Property Plugin for PaymentsPlus coming soon
In the new year I'll be developing the Hot Property Plugin for PaymentsPlus, but I'd like to hear from a couple of major users of HP so I can work out the best options. Whilst I have HP I don't have a live site using it, unlike Mtree where I have a major regional directory using it. Getting user input on HP will hopefully help speed up development.

Ideally, I'd like to work with 1 or 2 major HP users & develop the plugin using their sites as a testing platform. Anyone Interested???
Old 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Mosets'd

Thumbs up

Great news Steve!

I have set up a HP 1.5b5 site and dont have any listings there yet just 4-5 test listings.

If interested pm me and we could discuss this further what you need..

I like the pay per lead function also bcs then users pay you per lead/request afterwords (The Google model). Maybe a combination would be best small listing sign up fee and they get paid per lead/request?

I have not seen anyone doing this yet for MT or HP..

More info here: http://www.jafilia.com/index.php?opt...atid=14&id=368
Old 11-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Mosets'd

Business model explained here:

http://uk.servicestart.com/service/index.do

Not pay for listing your service but pay when you get a potential customer request(s). Easy peasy.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnobben View Post
I have set up a HP 1.5b5 site and dont have any listings there yet just 4-5 test listings.

If interested pm me and we could discuss this further what you need..

I like the pay per lead function also bcs then users pay you per lead/request afterwords (The Google model). Maybe a combination would be best small listing sign up fee and they get paid per lead/request?
Thanks for the offer, but what I really need is a working site with 100's if not 1000's of entries to test against.

Also PaymentsPlus is not designed as a pay per lead and to modify it would entail a total rewrite. It's taken me almost 2 years to get it to where it is today, so what I'm looking at is improving its designed pay per listing model and not going back to the drawing board. Hope you understand.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Mosets'd

Its ok Steve. It was just my offer and a suggestion a great improvment for adding an extra feature to your payment plus solution.

rgds
Old 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM

Default PaymentsPlus change from GPL Non-Commercial to GPL Commercial

Just an update on PaymentsPlus, as of 14 November 2009 I have changed the PaymentsPlus Licensing structure from GPL Non-Commercial to GPL Commercial. You can read and comment on this change here

As ask all Mosets users if they wish to comment to use the above link provided and respect the fact that this is a forum for Mosets not Paymentsplus.

Regards Steve
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Mosets'd

Hi
Have you got this working with HP RC1 ?
Old 01-08-2010, 07:03 AM

At this stage I've only announced that I'm working on it, I'm also seeking input from current experienced HP users to try to get an idea of functions required. You can see more on this in PaymentsPlus General forums.

Regards Steve.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 PM

Default PaymentsPlus Version 2.20 for Mtree 2.1.3 is now available

Just an update for anyone interested, From 21 February 2010 PaymentsPlus Version 2.20 for Mtree 2.1.3 is now available. This new release brings several major enhancements including adding 2Checkout.com as alternative gateway.

Regards Steve
Developer of PaymentsPlus
Old 06-07-2010, 10:07 AM

Default PaymentsPlus Version 2.20 for Mtree 2.1.4 is now available

Just an update for anyone interested, From 6 June 2010 PaymentsPlus Version 2.20 for Mtree 2.1.4 is now available.

Regards Steve
Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Mosets'd

Working with Hot Property RC1 ?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 PM

At this stage still Mtree only, for HP I looking for some feedback from current HP users see http://www.paymentsplus.com.au/jooml...id=71&p=2#p959

Regards Steve
Old 07-15-2010, 03:45 PM

Default PaymentsPlus Version 2.25 for Mtree 2.1.5 is now available

Just an update for anyone interested, From 15 July 2010 PaymentsPlus Version 2.25 for Mtree 2.1.5 is now available.

Regards Steve
Old 09-18-2010, 08:00 AM

Default PaymentsPlus Version 2.25 for Mtree 2.1.6 is now available

Just an update for anyone interested, From 18 September 2010 PaymentsPlus Version 2.25 for Mtree 2.1.6 is now available.

Regards Steve
Old 04-07-2011, 06:49 AM

Default PP Version 2.30 for Mtree 2.1.9 and PP 3.0 for Mtree 2.20 is now available

Just an update for anyone interested,

From 3 April 2011 PaymentsPlus Version 2.30 for Mtree 2.1.9 is now available. I will be maintaining the Version 2 series of PaymentsPlus for Joomla 1.5 for at least 12 months. This means that where possible any new features added in the new PaymentsPlus 3.0 series will be added in the 2.0 series.

From 6 April 2011 in my continued commitment to the Mosets Tree project I am pleased to advise that PaymentsPlus version 3.00 is now available for Mtree 2.20 using Joomla 1.6.1+

Regards Steve
Old 04-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Mosets'd

I assume this doesn't work with MT 2.2.1.