Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Announcements and Discussions > Mosets & Joomla

Old 11-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Mosets'd

Question collapsing directory tree/bolding or showing only specific categories (custom)

I'd like the directory which is attached to the main menu,just be a one line directory link,
my front page will have articles, content.
The full directory only shows when going to the link.I'm having trouble making that happen.
Also , this is mostly a community religious directory, i would like to create custom categories which would be in bold,or highlighted, and ,perhaps let the rest be 'business' for business listings(as a super category,including all the category elements already there.)
Thanks ahead for any help
Old 11-28-2014, 05:32 PM
petercralen

Hi,

If I understood well ... than you can create custom menu with menu items to directory, categories ...
If this not what you want, then you can create custom module and put there just links to categories .... there you can custom with bold or anyhow you want with html formating.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Mosets'd

Thanks,
I really appreciate this; I don't think I will be able to work on this till next week.
Do you mean to create a custom module in joomla or in mtree? Does mtree have that capability?
The standard mtree has business classifications.For the religious people to whom 613montreal.com is meant to serve, I would want to have a set of classifications to community organizations, schools and synagogues.So I would have them either highlighted ,emboldened or just have a few major categories - business ,community organizations,synagogues,etc. But if Ididthat, Ireally would need two separate trees.