Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 03-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Mosets'd

Default A different kind of pdf print-out

To those are interested.. this is my solution for one pdf page and one photo (no thumbs); the file still need some final tune-up, but it works well, so I decided to make it available to all of you in order (if you like) to share positive add-ons and upgrading good for all of us: it has on it also some "custom" changes for my site needs, but are so simple to remove or change. I enforce also to follow the joomla addressing to the IE7 (again) problem with joom pdf's.. but somebody did for me as I'm not a php man.. so sorry but I do not have the link with details how to solve the Bill's error.... (but it seems well known from the joom peoples and developers)

I hope somebody else contribute to this Thread...
Ciao
Attached Files
File Type: php view.pdf.php (11.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 03-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Mosets'd

Thank you for sharing this.

Could you add an image of what the .pdf file will look like.
Also dont forget to mention where this file is located in the directory structure.

Stijn
Old 03-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Mosets'd

Default Pdf output

Sorry Stijn..
here enclosed a pdf of the generated output... the root is:/components/com_hotproperty/views/property and the file view.pdf.php .... remember to rename your original one before up-load mine....
Hope it helps..
ciao
Attached Images
File Type: jpg output.jpg (80.8 KB, 117 views)
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Mosets'd

This file don't work at my site. Get the message;

Warning: getimagesize(test/media/com_hotproperty/images/std/3_vooraanzicht1.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/freddiebolink.nl/httpdocs/test/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 3672
TCPDF error: Missing or incorrect image file: test/media/com_hotproperty/images/std/3_vooraanzicht1.jpg

HP 1.04 beta

Jack Scholtens
Old 03-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Mosets'd

Default missing photo?

dear Jack,
as the error says, the photo "3_vooraanzicht1.jpg" is missing in the std folder, so it can't be included in the pdf file and you get the error... to avoid that, you should have the proper photos in the proper images root and in case of no photo in my case I have a logo image, so that will be used
Take a secondb try.
ciao
mauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackscholtens View Post

Warning: getimagesize(test/media/com_hotproperty/images/std/3_vooraanzicht1.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/freddiebolink.nl/httpdocs/test/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 3672
TCPDF error: Missing or incorrect image file: test/media/com_hotproperty/images/std/3_vooraanzicht1.jpg

HP 1.04 beta

Jack Scholtens
Old 03-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Mosets'd

Strange message, the file is in the directorie std and displayt at the property in case. its a jpg so i dont know whats the problem

Jack Scholtens
Old 03-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Mosets'd

Default Other properties?

Jack,
as stated in my post I'm not a coder and the coding for that file was made by a friend, so I can't help you so much; my images root is the standard /www/media/com_hotproperty/images/ and it uses the H.P. config to retrive the image to use....I just tested on few properties and work fine in my set-up, note that inside the file many lines were commented (//) as used for early testing, so or you remove them or leave the file as is or better use as example to make yours .. what about other properties?? same problem??
Ciao
mauri

Quote:
Strange message, the file is in the directorie std and displayt at the property in case. its a jpg so i dont know whats the problem

Jack Scholtens
Old 03-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Mosets'd

Ive tryed it with the other proprty's but stil the same message.
I wil take a look at the php but i'm a PHP dummy too.

thanks for trying to help me.

greatings
Jack Scholtens
Old 06-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Mosets'd

Thanks mate ;-)

Derek
Old 07-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Mosets'd

Hi Maurizio, I am using 1.0 b4, I am trying to make it work, but it gives me errors.
Maybe you commented out some useful rows while trying to remove references to your site, well, i don't care about them, would you send us the file as it is?
Or send me your friend's contact, in order for me to ask for a custom work?
thanks
Old 08-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Mosets'd

Quote:

HP 1.04 beta

Jack Scholtens
Do you use a localhost? I had the same problem with XAMPP. I fixed the error by adding driver letter before $path. Still, on web-server it should work without problems.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:17 AM
Mosets'd

I've checked it on remote server - the same problem. TCPDF could not find image path. It could be a bug in TCPDF version 2.x used in Joomla 1.5 (current version is 4.x).

This is not a problem, as I could get PDF working in any case. The only problem appeared to be 2nd blank page which I cannot get rid of.