Go Back   Mosets Community > Mosets Tree 3.x > Discussions, Troubleshooting & Problems

Old 11-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Mosets'd

Default CLAIM feature

Hi,

I've been searching on the forum for the "CLAIM" feature but I could not see what I want.

1. I'm trying to setup when an Owner/Manager is claiming the listing on my directory. There should be an automated email from us stating the instructions on how to verify/confirm.

2. Once there is someone submit a claim and it's still in the process of verifying. I wish I could make the "CLAIM" button to be "PENDING CLAIM" or "CLAIM IN PROGRESS". something like that.

3. Once the Owner/Manager is verified/approved. I wish I could display the name of the owner in the listing.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Mohammad
Old 11-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Mosets'd

Default "Claim" flow customization

Any response to this?

Basically we are trying to change the flow a bit for the "Claim" listing feature. We want it to send out an email to the user. Currently it sends out an email only to the site admin.

Also, we want to change the "Claim" link to be "Claim in Progress" while the claim is being investigated by the admin. Any idea how to do that?

Once admin approves the claim in the backend, we want to display the claimer name as the status.

Please lead us in the right direction.

Thanks,
Mohammad
Old 12-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Mosets Team - Lead Developer

Hi Mohammad,

This can be achieved with some customisation to the template and a modification to Mosets Tree.

Sending an e-mail to the claimant will require a hook to fire the email delivery, while the rest of your requirement can be done through template modification.

Let me know if you're interested in this, we will discuss more on your requirement and give you a quote.