Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Tree 2.2 > Discussions, Troubleshooting & Problems

Old 02-21-2011, 05:27 AM
Mosets'd

Default Alpha and main directory show up on all pages?

Is it possible to add a module so that the directory and alpha index show up on all pages. So for example when someone is on a detail view they can see the main root directory above it with breadcrumbs below the directory showing the person exactly where they are in the directory?

I think that this would make it much easier for my visitors to navigate around. But I don't want to add a directory tree on the left because I need that space for other content. I would prefer that it was above the listings. If there was a module for this that had a layout similar to the main page then I could just add the module.

Please let me know if such a module exists.

Other navigation type module suggestions are also appreciated. I was looking for a module or plugin that adds previous / next at the bottom of the details view and I couldn't find it.

I just hate to have to my visitors have to go back and forth / back and forth to get to different detailed views. It would be nice if they could just jump from one to another via a directory above the detail view and a previous / next at the bottom.

Thanks in advance!

Angela