Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 01-30-2011, 02:50 AM
Mosets'd

Default Front end Property Manager issues

Hi all, - sorry for the long post

I've trawled the forum but haven't found anything that helpped me with the following:

Firstly, I have set the HP config to:
Use Company and Agent Feature = Yes
Agent's User Group = 'Registered'

When I register as a new user, I then login, the 'Agent Menu' is unavailable.

I have to manualy set up a new agent with the new user, then when logging in, I can get the the full Agent Menu. Surely that's not right??

Next, I create a new property via the agent's menu. I then tick the property in the list and click on the 'Remove' button, but nothing happens??

Finally, the option I have when setting up a new property presents me with a 'Publish' radio button option, which is odd considering I have set 'Auto Approve' to 'No'

I'm an old user of 0.98 and imported the database as part of the upgrade. Could this be why I'm getting these issues??

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards

Steve
Old 02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Mosets'd

Default Update

Hi all,

Ok, I have now completely re-installed HP and now the 'remove' button seems to 'remove' the property from within 'manage my properties'.

However, again, when setting up HP again, it appears that I have to manually create an agent and manually associate this agent with a registered user. I thought that an Agent profile was automatically created?

I have set the Agent's user group' to 'Registered' - so assumed that when a user registered, they would automatically get the agent's menu when they logged in. I have set the 'Hot Property - Manage' module access level to 'registered'.

Finally, when I log out (having logged in), I get a '401' you are not authorised to view this resource' error message.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for anu help inadvance.

Regards

Steve