Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Mosets'd

Default upgrade to beta 5 is a total nightmare

Hello.

I have been wrestling with HP for two days now and I am going crazy!

I have been told to upgrade from beta 4 to beta 5 and from there to RC1. Ok, then.

I follow the instructions. I am missing the framework plugin and the gallery plugin. I beg someone to send me them as you cant download them from the site!!! I finally get them and I install them.

No luck the site is screwed - instructions also hint at the need to uninstall all modules from beta 4 and install beta 5 versions. BUT WHERE CAN YOU GET A HOLD OF THEM????? NOWHERE!!!

This is crazy - and my clients are going ape as they cant update any properties while I am hunting around for the necessary files!

PLEASE - can anyone point me to the beta 5 module files?? PLEASE. I implore you!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Mosets'd

http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?t=13799
Old 12-15-2009, 03:38 AM
Mosets'd

http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?t=13987
Old 12-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Mosets'd

Hi
I use joomlapack and kickstart before any upgrade. If it all goes pear shaped then just re install your back up!
Really ypu should have a testing site and get it all going there, i am and are going backwards not to mention being robbed of a horizontal module that was in 104b.
Good luck you need it!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:43 AM
Mosets'd

Sorry was meant to say i went straight from 104b to RC1 no problem see here:
http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?t=13987
Old 12-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Mosets'd

Thanks for the advice again. I did the upgrade (on my sandpit site first!) and it has worked. The problem is that it seems Featured Properties module no longer works as before, all the mods I made to layout are gone bye-bye and my pre-defined searches are lost and the extra fields are displayed irrespective of whether they are set to display in listing or not!

I am hoping there is documentation, but the boys at Mosets are typically keeping quiet about this abd other concerns of mine. One good thing, though: availability module now works!! No to try to get it to display only for rentals and holiday homes!!!

Thanks again. If I find anything cool or interesting as I am wrestling with the beast, I shall let you know. It is the least I can do for the sole voice of support I heard during this trying time!!

Andrew