Go Back   Mosets Community > Third party Developers, Addons and Services for Mosets components > 3rd party addons & Custom Jobs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2008, 10:14 AM

Default New Payment How to Tutorial for Mtree 2.0+

New Mtree Payment System being developed.... any interest???

With all the Payment or Subscription systems out there, none seem to work well with MTree Listings. MamboCharge WAS the only only that had promise, but alas it has not been updated for Mtree 2.0+ as as anyone that purchased it knows its encrypted so you can't mod it if you need to.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS!
I'm in the process of testing a new series of hacks that enabled me to create a payment system for Mtree 2.0+ on Joomla 1.53+ using PayPal's IPN system.

This series of hacks and add on applications will allow you to easily manage subscriptions for your mtree listings. Best of all the code will not be encrypted so you'll be able to mod to your hearts content!

Once applied these hacks can work with Mtree listings out of the box or with my previous tutorial for different listing types. I'll be releasing this as another very comprehensive paid tutorial with support hopefully in about 2 - 3 weeks.

The new tutorial will include all the code needed including the PayPal IPN code to apply the hacks and also have some additional tutorials on how to create the tables/forms in Fabrik (free open source) to help manage your subscriptions sales.

These tutorials do take considerable time to put together, so I'm trying to see who's interested, because the more interested the faster I'll be motivated to finish. The Payment Systems Tutorial will cost $45.00 USD
The current Listing Types Tutorial is $35.00 USD,
when released you can buy the 2 for $60.00 USD

So, anyone interested????

To all those who purchased my first tutorial before the release of the Payments Tutorial you will be able to get the new tutorial for only $25.00 USD