Go Back   Mosets Community > Archives > Mosets Hot Property 1.0 > Discussions, Troubleshooting and Problems

Old 05-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Mosets'd

Default php errors - php 5.3.1?

joomla Version 1.5.25
PHP Version 5.3.10 --> site was migrated to a recently updated server.
i get these errors in property manager…

Notice: Undefined index: Property.ownercontact in /home/cosmtest/public_html/administrator/components/com_hotproperty/views/properties/tmpl/default.php on line 69
Notice: Undefined variable: where in /home/cosmtest/public_html/plugins/mosets/framework/libraries/mosets/html/html/grid.php on line 230
Notice: Undefined variable: where in /home/cosmtest/public_html/plugins/mosets/framework/libraries/mosets/html/html/grid.php on line 232

i imagine it has something to do with php 5.3.1 as i have had some other problems with modules/components in regards to the updated php version. if this is true and there is no easy fix i suppose ill downgrade php. the reason i ask is because mosets claims to work w/ php 5.3 http://www.mosets.com/help/kb/pre-sales/13…so is it just 5.3.1? thats causing problems? i don't want to recompile more than once so…can anyone confirm the latest working php version to use with hot property and joomla 1.5.25?
Old 06-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Mosets'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpasquale View Post
joomla Version 1.5.25
PHP Version 5.3.10 --> site was migrated to a recently updated server.
i get these errors in property manager…

Notice: Undefined index: Property.ownercontact in /home/cosmtest/public_html/administrator/components/com_hotproperty/views/properties/tmpl/default.php on line 69
Notice: Undefined variable: where in /home/cosmtest/public_html/plugins/mosets/framework/libraries/mosets/html/html/grid.php on line 230
Notice: Undefined variable: where in /home/cosmtest/public_html/plugins/mosets/framework/libraries/mosets/html/html/grid.php on line 232

i imagine it has something to do with php 5.3.1 as i have had some other problems with modules/components in regards to the updated php version. if this is true and there is no easy fix i suppose ill downgrade php. the reason i ask is because mosets claims to work w/ php 5.3 http://www.mosets.com/help/kb/pre-sales/13…so is it just 5.3.1? thats causing problems? i don't want to recompile more than once so…can anyone confirm the latest working php version to use with hot property and joomla 1.5.25?
Michael, those errors do not relate to PHP, but seems to be caused by errors in files occurred during moving to another server/hosting.