PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Search Results with Advanced Search

emilyhess
01-26-2013, 04:08 AM
I am using the Mosets Search module. I enter the text and click Search and get back 30 results (these are correct). I then click the Advanced Search, enter the same text and click Search and it pulls back ALL the entries (2000+).

I must have something not configured correctly. Do I need to enable the Standard Joomla Search or the Joomla Smart Search? I do have the Mosets Search plugin enabled.

Any help appreciated.

kellyriley
02-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I'm having the same problem. Did you ever receive a response or figure out how to fix the problem?

emilyhess
02-06-2013, 06:41 AM
No, I have not.

kellyriley
02-06-2013, 07:04 AM
I figured it out. For the fields that are marked "yes" as Advanced Searchable, also mark "yes" for filter searchable.

emilyhess
02-06-2013, 07:29 AM
That seems to work for me as well. Thanks for posting. Just wish the documentation for this product was better. I like the product but hate the support.

emilyhess
02-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Well it works almost. If you have the category dropdown, it ignores your selection. If you look at the URL, you will notice that there are two entries for cat_id. When you select a category, the first one gets updated while the second still remains at 0 (cat_id=0). If you change the second one to the correct id of the selected category, it works fine.

Now if we can get someone to help show us where to make the change in the file.

emilyhess
02-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Its seems that the multiple cat_id in advanced search is addressed in Mosets 3.0.3. I have not installed it yet but saw it in the release notes.