PDA

View Full Version : Creating New property sub-types

roselinesambu
11-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi, I would like to create property sub-types. How do I go about it

gray
11-03-2010, 02:19 AM
By default, HP does not support subtypes. The only way out is to create types like "Houses For Sale", "Houses For Rent" etc.

If you use a HP0.98 I developed a free front-end subtype hack (http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?t=3920). There is for HP1.0, but it's a commercial solution. Pls contact me via our site in case you are interested.

paulakers
06-14-2011, 11:02 PM
@ Gray ...... I've contacted you about this. I need to be able to add subtypes...

Please get back to me asap.

Thanks!

kasi
07-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi Gray, i am interesting to use your Hack...
Any News about them ??

Kasi

By default, HP does not support subtypes. The only way out is to create types like "Houses For Sale", "Houses For Rent" etc.

If you use a HP0.98 I developed a free front-end subtype hack (http://forum.mosets.com/showthread.php?t=3920). There is for HP1.0, but it's a commercial solution. Pls contact me via our site in case you are interested.

gray
07-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi Gray, i am interesting to use your Hack...
Any News about them ??

Kasi

Hi Kasi, yes the subtype hack is available. Pls contact me justphp /at/ gmail /dot/ com.

kasi
07-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi Kasi, yes the subtype hack is available. Pls contact me justphp /at/ gmail /dot/ com.

Hi Gray,
dont know, what Problem is - i allways send you dayly 1 email, but become no Answer ?? Is your Email down ??

I am veryy interested in it..
By the Way, can you tell me, whats wrong in GoogleMaps. I have still forward Problems to see the Map in IE 7,8,9.

What do you meen with :
That's because jQuery is not launched in safe mode

I read your Instructions, but dont found any about this. So i think, you must assist by the way to become it running in IE.

Thanks Kasi

gray
07-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi Kasi, as I've wrote you, the problem with Google maps is resolved. It was caused by IE not support onDomReady trigger, it works with JS without problems when loading of page is completed.
As regards your other inquiries - sure I'll work on them. Sometimes I'm ready busy, sometimes it's due to time difference, I cannot answer email at the same day. Hope for understanding.