PDA

View Full Version : Modules style with Kinabalu Template

joseasuarez
02-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Hello Srs,
How to make the modules Top Rated, popular and Featured look like the ones in the Kinabalu Template demo, I did buy the template to be used with a YooTheme template fro J! 1.5, but I can get this modules to work the way it does in the mosets tree demo, some one please can enlighten me ...

joseasuarez
02-24-2010, 04:02 AM
no One!??:confused:

dknight
02-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi Jose,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. You can refer to this article - Listings module variations (http://demo.mosets.com/tree/mod-mt-listings-variations.html) to get the exact style you want. Because this is a template feature, you need to be using Kinabalu template to use this. You can not achieve the style using other third party template.

joseasuarez
02-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the help, i do not know how I can pass over and over for this information and did not see it, now I need something else... I am using now the Kinabalu template for all the site, but I can not get the accordion side menu to work, not with the categories module or any other, may you can help me on what sufix and module to use, since i had firts the Yoo theme and now this one I do not know what to put there.
Kind regards, and U know better later than never... only I hope U can answer this a little bit faster this time.

dknight
02-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Kinabalu does not come with an "according side menu". Are you using a third party module?

joseasuarez
03-02-2010, 10:05 AM
no sr, I do not have a third party menu, i mean the menu at the left side the one with the little arrows in the demo of the template it is positioned top left and have title categories.
I can not make it to show the little circled arrows or the sub-menues (subcategories)
Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

dknight
03-02-2010, 05:06 PM
That uses _categories module class suffix. Use that with mod_mt_categories_expanding, that will give you the same module you see in our demo.

Pava
09-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Hello Lee, please help me with same problem. I use in template _categories but I dont have same menu like in Demo. Look Please:

dknight
09-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm attaching the full module edit screen for the "Categories" module you see in our demo.

erikjohnson
10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Hello,

I added the suffixes to my module page (clicked the module name, then on the right hand side of the screen next to "suffix" i added "listings2") and it does not change anything.

please let me know if im doing something wrong? i want the homepage to look like the demo homepage for top rated and popular listings.

thanks.

dknight
10-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Make sure you are applying this suffix to Mosets Tree's mod_mt_listing module.

Can you post the screenshot of your module's parameters?

bupphawittayaampon
03-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Hi, I have the same problem that I don't know how to modify the index page so it looks excatly like in the demo? Even though I have looked at this page, http://demo.mosets.com/tree/module-positions.html, but it doesn't help me much?! I also don't know why the Results does not show up in the index page under neath the Categories as in the demo page, which has Joomla and Mosets underneath it? Anybody knows how to do it? I will be very appreciated